Environment and Garden Beet
Garden Beet is committed to reducing its environmental impact wherever possible and selling products where workers in the supply chain are fairly paid and given ethical working conditions.
Garden Beet’s Office Operation
- Recycle all paper, glass and cardboard products (and plastics where possible)
- Minimise our use of packaging and printed material
- Rather than own vehicles we are members of a car sharing program (Street Car) and are active public transport users
- We turn lights and electrics off at the power point.
- Select recycled materials wherever possible
- Think before we buy
Garden Beet’s Product Selection
When choosing Garden Beet’s products we consider the following questions
- Is it made from recycled materials?
- Can the product be recycled at the end of its life?
- Are the product’s materials sourced from sustainable sources?
- Does the product lower its environmental impact when compared with similar products?
- Does the product promote ‘greener’ living’?
- Are the manufactures paying their staff fairly?
- Are the manufacturers providing ethical work conditions to their employees?
If you have any comments on our selection criteria or ideas for improvement we welcome your contribution email@example.com