Competition Terms and Conditions
GAME OF CHANCE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Victoria. Employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
To enter, participants must visit the Garden Beet stand at the Melbourne Home Show 17th-20th August 2017, fill-in their details including, but not limited to, name, email and address; and agree to be automatically signed-up to the Garden Beet newsletter.
- The competition period starts on 17 August 2017 at 10am AEDT and ends on 20 August 2017 at 6pm AEST (the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
- Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per person. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”).
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prizes will consist of 1 x Meadow Patch artificial vertical garden consisting of 3 panels measuring 2.7 metres x 1 metre plus up to 4 colour infill packs per panel. The prize will be valued at AUD$1650 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
- Subject to clause 12, all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change.
- Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Garden Beet accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Garden Beet reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
- Subject to clause 16, prizes will be delivered to the winner within one (1) month of the winner being selected.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The prize draw will take place at Garden Beet on 25 August 2017 at 10am AEST. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 2 days of the end of that competition. All winners will be published on the Garden Beet Facebook page no later than 10 days of the prize draw following each competition.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
15. Where the prize remains unclaimed three months after that draw; Garden Beet will conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute the prize. Winners of the unclaimed prize will be notified either by phone or email within 2 days of the unclaimed prize draw. Winners’ names will be published on the Garden Beet Facebook page no later 10 days of the redraw of the prize.
16. Garden Beet reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of Garden Beet. Garden Beet reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Garden Beet’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Garden Beet's database.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Garden Beet which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Garden Beet reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in the state, if required.
- All entries will become the property of Garden Beet. The information entrants provide will be used by Garden Beet for the purpose of conducting this promotion.
- By entering this competition, you give Garden Beet the right to use your name, address, email address and mobile number for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes outside of the competition.
- Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.